Are you getting the most out of your Amazon Web Services AWS setup?
In this free AWS ebook, you’ll learn:
- Why your own code may be the cause of downtime and performance issues
- When spending on multiple availability zones may actually save you money
- What DevOps really means (and why many businesses get it wrong)
- Who should be responsible for getting the most from your AWS
- Which tools can optimise your resources and your monthly bill
- Where to look for wasteful inefficiency
The first step to a solution is to recognise that something needs fixing. Find out whether you’re making any of these classic AWS mistakes and what you can do to correct them.