We offer expert management and support for your developers on a number of platforms:
- Shared Web Hosting and Domain Name registration services (low cost for small websites)
- Virtual Servers (Linux and Windows, for more power and control)
- Amazon Web Services (for larger, complex deployments)
- Fleet – Anchor’s Magento Cloud (a powerful, automated AWS hosting platform for Magento eCommerce)
And if you have a new project under development, we provide insourced AWS consulting services to help you on your DevOps journey — helping you to build a resilient, secure, self-healing, auto-scaling, cloud-aware application from the very first sprint.
Managed Hosting in the Cloud with AWS
Anchor’s AWS support team operate in three different time zones so you don’t need to worry that your website or application is in the hands of a sleepy SysAdmin who’s been woken from her sleep; our staff are trained in Sydney and provide 24x7x365 coverage from Sydney, Australia, London in the UK and Austin in the USA.
And unlike other providers, we’re determined to keep your costs to a minimum — as evidenced in our pricing structure below. We’ve invested in AWS cost reduction tooling to ensure you’re getting the best possible value from Anchor — and Amazon Web Services.
Managed Hosting Overview:
Your time is better spent improving your website or application, not running your infrastructure! Anchor can handle everything an in-house SysAdmin or Ops team would, including;
- Operating System installation and configuration
- 24×7 Incident Response
- Patching and updates
- Security fixes
- Configuration changes
- Security hardening
- Installation & updating of supported applications (MySQL, Apache, NGINX, etc)
- Host-based firewall configuration
- Testing and development environments
- 24×7 technical support