We’ll look after your site like it is our own.
Server management is complex and time-consuming, in fact, it can be outright painful so you really should just leave it to us. Our management is ‘complete’ which means we offer extended expert management and support for your developers on a number of platforms:
We offer expert management and support for your developers on a number of platforms:
- Low-cost Web hosting and Domain Name registration services (low cost for small websites)
- Virtual Servers (Linux and Windows – affordable power and control)
- Dedicated Servers (Linux and Windows – stable, reliable infrastructure)
- Cloud Platforms (for larger, complex deployments)
And if you have a new project under development, we provide insourced consulting services to help you on your DevOps journey — helping you to build a resilient, secure, self-healing, auto-scaling, cloud-aware application from the very first sprint.
Managed Hosting Overview:
Your time is better spent improving your website or application, not running your infrastructure! Anchor can handle everything an in-house SysAdmin or Ops team would, including;
- Operating System installation and configuration
- 24×7 Incident Response
- Patching and updates
- Security fixes
- Configuration changes
- Security hardening
- Installation & updating of supported applications (MySQL, Apache, NGINX, etc)
- Host-based firewall configuration
- Testing and development environments
- 24×7 technical support
Managed Cloud Services
Cloud infrastructure (IaaS) such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft’s Azure can allow your business-critical application realize it’s full potential but careful consideration needs to be given to the provisioning, managing and supporting the deployment. There here are many ‘gotchas’ that can ‘make or break’ your cloud journey so it is of critical importance that you get it right up front. Fortunately for you, we know them all.
Anchor’s team of certified engineers can build, manage, monitor and support your environment(s), in three different time zones with 24x7x365 coverage from Sydney (and not a sleepy SysAdmin!). Our staff are trained in Sydney, Australia, and based in London in the UK and Austin in the USA.