Fleet for Magento – new release available
The Fleet team continue to release new features and improvements to our Magento-as-a-Service platform, Fleet. The highlights for this week’s release include performance improvements, support for custom health checks and improved usage reporting.
- Support for custom health checks.
- Added warning when loading a third release into an environment.
- Fleet cron fragments (under /etc/cron.d/) are now readable by the deploy user.
- Weekly Fleet usage reports now sent.
- Autoscaling history now exposed as a log.
- NewRelic license can now be unset if it was previously set.
- Performance improvements to env describe.
- Version number (–version) now has meaningful output.
Please see the Fleet changelog for more information about this and previous releases. As always, to take advantage of the new features you simply need to create a new release. Any changes at the environment level are rolled out across the platform automatically.