Due to recent growth Anchor is looking for full time customer service guru for immediate start, please find full details of the job listed in-line below:
Anchor Systems is a leading Linux based web hosting provide in the Australian market. We are growing organisation and require intelligent, passionate people who want to learn everything there is to know about Linux system administration and web hosting in general.
Our customer service representatives:
* show initiative and are self motivated who are capable of working in a dynamic fast-paced environment that requires quick learning and intelligent solutions
* have an excellent command of the English language as well as good phone manner
* get a buzz out of assisting end users
* are keen, creative and able to accurately identify problems
* endeavour to provide the absolute best possible customer experience
* have a little experience with either Linux or Windows problem diagnosis
* are familiar with end user applications such as Outlook, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, WS-FTP, CuteFTP, SSH
* have an attention to detail bordering on obsessive compulsive and have an attitude of doing things right, the first time
Responsibilities in this position include:
* Order processing: Domain name registration, renewals and transfers. Adding DNS records, provisioning of new shared hosting accounts, managing SSH/FTP accounts, addition of databases and users. SSL certificate procurement.
* First Level technical support: end user email configuration, updating DNS records, password resets, follow up calls, FTP/SSH support as well as field other general support enquiries.
* Basic system administration: Webserver configuration, basic changes to apache/IIS configuration. Database administration, covering both MySQL and PostgreSQL including user account addition, database
imports and exports. Mail configuration on both postfix and sendmail.
* career opportunity to move into a Linux system administration role
* casual work environment
* dual head workstation
* pool table, foosball table and beer.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, Please send your CV preferably in plain text, PDF or if absolutely necessary, word format to [email protected]