Unfortunately as much as we’d like to to let the servers fend for themselves over the end of year period whilst we take a well earned break we can’t, there’s always someone that forgets a password or decides to break their website during the holiday period.
Anchor will be available on all business days – that excludes public holidays and weekends over the break. We will operate on reduced staff numbers on other days reflecting the reduced support load.
There will be a provisioning embargo in place for dedicated servers and co-location services between the 17th of December and the 5th of January 2009. Note that this embargo only applies to provision of new services – it does not effect support of existing services.
Throughout the holiday period – dedicated server & co-location customers will continue to receive 24 x 7 support using the after hours telephone number. All systems will continue to be monitored and suitable response provided as required.
Important dates to remember:
- Wednesday 17th of December : Dedicated server & co-location provisioning embargo begins
- Thursday 25th of December : Closed
- Friday 26th of December : Closed
- Monday 29th December -> Wednesday 31st December : Open
- Thursday 1st of January : Closed
- Friday 2nd of January: Open
- Monday 5th of January: Business as usual. Dedicated server & co-location provisioning embargo ends.
Happy holidays from the Anchor team!