Anchor Payment Gateway Response Codes
When transaction requests are passed on to the APG via XMLRPC, it responds with the outcome of every request using a 3-digit code. They are grouped into 4 categories.
- 0** - Approved
- 1** - Declined by payment vendor
- 2** - Declined by APG
- 3** - Unexpected Error
0** - Approved
This means the transaction has been approved but may or may not have conditions.
- 000 Fully approved
- 001 Approved but with conditions - in this case it is suggested that the order be declined anyway
1** - Declined by payment vendor
Codes beginning with 1 means the transaction was processed by the payment vendor's API or server but was declined.
- 101 Invalid merchant
- 102 Invalid card details
- 103 Insufficient funds
- 104 Stolen card
- 105 Suspected fraud
- 106 Invalid order details
- 107 Re-send transaction
- 198 Declined for other reasons
- 199 Undefined error - clients to record detailed response text and contact Anchor
2** - Declined by APG
Transactions with these response codes were not passed on to the vendor, but stayed within the Anchor network.
- 201 Incomplete transaction details
- 202 Invalid merchant credentials
- 203 Invalid card number or expiry format
- 204 Invalid order amount or currency format
- 299 Undefined error - clients to record detailed response text and contact Anchor
3** - Unexpected error
- 301 Database failure
- 302 Vendor network failure
- 399 Undefined error - clients to record detailed response text and contact Anchor
- AG Anchor Internal Error Code