Setting up email in Windows Mail
This is a guide which can be used to set up your Anchor supplied email hosting account
- Open Windows Mail, Click on Tools, and then Accounts.
- Click the "Add..." button
- Select "E-mail Account" and then click "Next"
- Enter your name as you'd like them to appear on emails you send, then click "Next"
- Enter your email address for your account, and click "Next"
Select "POP3" for your incoming server type, and enter for the server name: mail.yourdomain. Since our domain this example is anchor.net.au, we'll use mail.anchor.net.au. For your outgoing server you should enter your ISP's SMTP server. Then click Next.
- Enter your email address as the mailbox username, and password, similar to below, and click "Next"
- Your email should now be configured and working. Click "Finish" and close the Accounts list window.
If you have any issues, don't hesitate in giving us a call.