A guide for setting up the Pegasus Mail Client
1. Open Pegasus mail.
2. Click on tools & then options.
3. Enter in your name, and select any options you desire. Now click on the Network tab.
4. Enter in your email address, and mail servers. The POP3 host will be mail.yourdomainname
5. Enter your email address as the username and password as provided by Anchor.
6. The SMTP host will be set to your Internet Service Provider.
7. Click on OK. Congratulations, you how should be able to send and receive email!