Microsoft Outlook Express 4.0/5.0/6.0
- Open Outlook Express, Click on Tools, and then Accounts.
- This screen will appear
- Either click on an existing account to change it or click on:
Add > Email (Internet Mail)
- Call the account email, enter in your details as you want them to
- appear on email you send.
- Now click on Servers
- Your outgoing SMTP server is your Internet Providers, ie mail.yourISP.com.au
- Your incoming POP3 server is mail.yourcompany.com.au
- Enter in your email address as the username, and password.
- Congratulations, you should now be able to send and receive email. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to call Anchor.