Mail.app is the standard mail client in OS X.
- From the Mail menu, select Preferences, then (if necessary) click the Accounts item to bring up the accounts preferences panel, pictured below.
- Click the "Plus" (lower/left) to add an account.
- Use the pop-up list next to Account Type: to select "POP".
- For Email Address, enter your email address.
- For Full Name, enter your full name.
- For Incoming Mail Server, enter 'mail.yourdomain.com.au'
- For User name, enter your email address.
- Optionally, for Password, enter your password. If you do not enter it here you will simply be prompted for it when needed.
- For Outgoing Mail Server, click the double-headed arrow (at the right of the SMTP server name) and select "Add Server" to get a dialog box similar to the one pictured below.
- For Outgoing Server enter your ISPs mail server.
- Ensure Use Secure Socket Layer is unticked.
- Authentication is none.
- Click OK, and then click on Advanced at the top right.
- Be sure the checkbox next to "Enable this account" is checked.
- Be sure the checkbox next to "Include this account when checking for new mail" is checked.
- Congratulations, you should now be able to send and receive email. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to call Anchor on 1300 883 979.