Anchor is an entirely Australian based web hosting provider. All equipment and inrastructure used to support the hosting services is located in our high grade data centre located within the carrier neutral Global Switch facility.
The facility consists of:
- N+1 redundant UPS system in place to provide clean reliable power
- N+1 onsite Diesel generator is used to supply power for extended outages
- N+1 redundant air conditioning systems to maintain temperature
- Gas based fire supression with VESDA smoke detection and alarm system
- Backup dry head water hydrant system
- Onsite security guards 24 × 7
- Electronic access control systems
- 24 × 7 access to allow out of hours fault resolution
For more information see also:
The Anchor network is fully operated and controlled by Anchor.
- Multi-homed network connectivity
- 150Mbps Ethernet links to Vocus, Internode and Exetel and 1 Gpbs link to PIPE Networks
- Fully redundant core routing and switching infrastructure
- All services operate from Anchor IP address space
- Out of band access for management activities
- Full remote administration capability
All servers are high-end Dell & SuperMicro rackmount equipment. We maintain a large onsite inventory of spare components and identical servers to allow rapid resolution of faults.